1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and its group companies (“Promoter”), and GlaxoSmithKline PLC (“GSK”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via the web page found at tgr.ph/corsodyl and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Two winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending a sae to Corsodyl Prize Draw Winners, SPARK, Telegraph Media Group, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by midnight on Wednesday 30 November 2016.
6. The winners will be contacted by the Promoter by telephone or email within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
8. Two winning entrants will each win a spa day for two at the winner’s choice of Champneys Resort and Spa Henlow, Bedfordshire or Springs, Leicestershire. Each prize package includes the following for the winner and their guest:
• A one hour Champneys Time spa treatment, including
- A Head in the Clouds massage; and
- A Champneys body wrap;
• Use of the Champneys spa facilities, including:
- Indoor swimming pool;
- Steam room;
- Gym; and
- Access to a range of fitness classes.
• A three course lunch, excluding drinks;
- Robe hire; and
- Flip flops.
9. Each winner must take their prize as one package. The prize must be claimed within one year of the winner being notified and excludes the Christmas and New Year period, Valentine’s Day, Easter, and school and bank holidays.
10. Travel to or from the venue, accommodation, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other then where mentioned.
11. The prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of GSK and the Promoter.
13. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
14. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
15. The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prizes is the responsibility of NDL Group.
16. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Telegraph Media Group Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT.