This speedy salsa is made with a jar of roasted peppers (an instant time saver), blitzed with chillies, tomatoes and herbs. It’s ready in moments and best served with tortilla chips so everyone can get dunking fast.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- ½ red onion, halved
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 3 ripe tomatoes, halved
- 200g roasted red peppers from a jar, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- a large handful of parsley leaves
- tortilla chips, to serve
- Put the onion and chilli into a food processor and give them a good blast to break down.
- Squeeze the seeds out of the tomatoes and pop the flesh into the processor. Add the peppers, pomegranate molasses, parsley and a good pinch of salt, and pulse together until you have a chunky salsa.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately, with tortilla chips for scooping.